Show us your Curvy art here
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:33 am
- Location: Westchester, NY
Here's another model I modeled in Curvy3D and rendered in Carrara. This was originally supposed to be a spaceship and the "wheels" were originally modeled to be the engines but once I put the cab on it, it looked too much like a vehicle. Therefore, I turned the engines around, duplicated them and they became very cool wheels.
- Curvy3D Professional
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:43 pm
- Location: brighton,uk
Now that is a realy nice looking model
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD FX (tm)-9590 Eight-core Processor
31.96 GB RAM
- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:13 am
- Location: Kingston Upon Thames, U.K.
Very cool wheel design
The craft looks like it could go aquatic with the sleek curves.