Curvy 3D ***** Review

Discuss Curvy 3D - Ask questions and share ideas.
Simon
C.E.O.

Curvy 3D ***** Review

Post by Simon »

I recently decided to dip my toe into 3D sculpting, and I’m so glad I chose Curvy 3D to do it! This game-changing program has made it easy for me to make models with just a few strokes, applying colours and shapes with its artist-friendly tools.

The ease at which I can draw shapes straight into 3D gives me a whole new level of speed when sculpting. I no longer need to spend hours making sure my models look their best - it can all be done in record time with Curvy 3D. The range of tools is vast and easy to use, from the inflate tool to draw a silhouette or greyscale image and produce a 3D model using heightmaps, bubbles, bevels, extrudes and more; to the warp brushes which let you add details to the model surface by painting directly onto your model.

The ability to import SVG curves is also a great help in creating organic characters and creatures. The soft move tools let you shape curves and meshes by dragging them around - this is especially helpful for creating poses with groups or mirroring meshes for symmetry.

The way in which you can paint in 3D is also incredibly useful. You can select a variety of brush shapes and use the dropper tool and smooth brush to work on texture maps. Curvy 3D comes with ready made UV maps, so all you have to do is select a brush and start painting! The materials and lighting feature also allow you to apply materials and lighting together - I particularly like the plastic, clay and metallic lightmaps available (but there are many more!).

Exporting my creations is also simple thanks to Curvy 3D. I can export textures to edit in my own graphics software, as well as models which I can animate and render in other software like Blender. The rendered images I've created using Curvy 3D models exported to Blender are really impressive; they have advanced hair and lighting which looks amazing!

Overall, Curvy 3D is an amazing piece of software for any budding 3D artists out there; it's fast, user friendly and has all the features you need to create beautiful models with ease. I absolutely love using this program and would recommend it without hesitation!

Try Curvy 3D for Free Today!

Watch a short Curvy 3D trailer

mykyl
Curvy3D Professional

Re: Curvy 3D ***** Review

Post by mykyl »

Are you looking for us to spread the word about Curvy?

Cheers

Mike
Simon
C.E.O.

Re: Curvy 3D ***** Review

Post by Simon »

That would be great - I'm trying to get some more SEO hits :D