Reference image trace

Discuss Curvy 3D - Ask questions and share ideas.
jin35y

Reference image trace

Post by jin35y »

It would be nice to see it in an overlay when tracing a photograph of the face taken from the front and creating a modeled object, but if the reference image and the stereoscopic view of the modeled object were automatically switched continuously alternately every second, I think it would be nice to be able to easily grasp the image of the surface of the face, but what do you think?
Simon
C.E.O.

Re: Reference image trace

Post by Simon »

Swapping between the reference and the model easily might well help. I tend to get a bit mixed up when the reference is blended over the model - it can be confusing to see what goes where. Perhaps a keypress that toggles the reference to being fully opaque or fully see through would help - or the auto timed toggle you suggest. Needs some experiments.
RosaMathis

Re: Reference image trace

Post by RosaMathis »

jin35y wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:17 am It would be nice to see it in an overlay when tracing a photograph of the face taken from the front and creating a modeled object, but if the reference image and the stereoscopic view of the modeled object were automatically switched continuously alternately every second, I think it would be nice to be able to easily grasp the image of the surface of the face, but what do you think?
Such a feature could potentially be useful for certain applications, especially in fields like computer graphics, animation, or even facial recognition technology. Being able to visualize and compare the reference image with the modeled object in real-time could provide a more intuitive and accurate representation of the face being traced.
You can refer to the game Pocket City 2 APK Free Download for light entertainment on the safe and free getmodnow page.