made with two lofts and a sphere, copied, rotated, resized etc.
points of interest.
1. ellipse svg used to create lofts.
2. render only took 12 seconds in bryce (producing original much higher quality than this posted jpg )
3. starburst effect obtained by simply adding the body texture to the ground plane.
4. arm appearance obtained with bump map.
5. i would recommend getting a copy of bryce3d while you can get it free.
it has a nifty capability of smoothing even low poly models ctrl + e and then click the smooth picture.
It also has some very sophisticated texture editors (though they are a bit more complicated to learn.)
Bryce easily imports objects exported from curvy.
Bryce can also make animations of the scene.
Show us your Curvy art here
1 post • Page 1 of 1