Question about the curvy 3d?

Discuss Curvy 3D - Ask questions and share ideas.
itemshop

Question about the curvy 3d?

Post by itemshop »

Hi, I'm recently trying 30 days free trial and I have a few questions:

The models I make can be use for 3d printing, animation and games other than second life (even if it means tranfering it in another software I'm ok with that)?

Once the 30 days are over automatacally apply for the software or I could wait when I want to purchase it?

When the discount is going to end and if it those end are there gonna be any other offers?
Simon
C.E.O.

Re: Question about the curvy 3d?

Post by Simon »

Hi, I'll see if I can help :)
The models I make can be use for 3d printing, animation and games other than second life (even if it means tranfering it in another software I'm ok with that)?
Yes, there are no limitations of what you can use the models for.
Once the 30 days are over automatacally apply for the software or I could wait when I want to purchase it?
The software will stop working after 30 days, but nothing else happens. You can buy whenever it suits you.
When the discount is going to end and if it those end are there gonna be any other offers?
I can offer you the current discount without a time limit (So you can still get the discount even if it is removed from the public site).
There are sometimes offers on other sites that sell Curvy - Daz, Steam, Best3D but I don't have a schedule available.
itemshop

Re: Question about the curvy 3d?

Post by itemshop »

Thank you