Floating City [Tempest Citadel]

Show us your Curvy art here
Simon
C.E.O.

Floating City [Tempest Citadel]

Post by Simon »

I've been using Curvy as a painting program for some game art assets. It's easy to load in OBJ from Blender and then edit and paint the textures in Curvy. I mostly just paint shadows and dirt, but for these I painted a mask for the window texture, then combined the mask and original windows in GIMP.

Also of note - but still in Beta - I used a lot of straight line painting. I need to work out the right workflow for this, but it will probably involve holding down a key to draw straight line segments.

sculptor

Re: Floating City [Tempest Citadel]

Post by sculptor »

lots of interesting effects going on there 8)
pfontaine2

Post by pfontaine2 »

Quite a few posts have thumbnails that hint at what we'll see in the actual message but in many cases I'm not seeing the images when I open a particular thread. Any way to fix this? There's quite a bit of new stuff to see here.
Thanks,
Pierre
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

I know that sometimes happens with image hosting sites that don't always allow hotlinking/embedding in a different site. But in this case the image is on my own site and should work normally. Can you copy the URL of the image and load it in a new window? Also try simply refreshing the page with F5
moogaloonie

Post by moogaloonie »

This is an image from Curvy? Or was it sent back to blender after texturing in Curvy?
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

The image is from the game engine for "Tempest Citadel". The texturing was done in Curvy.