DinoWolf

Show us your Curvy art here
gssev

DinoWolf

Post by gssev »

A exercise for creature creation using Curvy 3 beta , Happy with the workflow and the textures are better. All done in Curvy3 beta, the head was the only bit that used v3s slab object everything else was lines and a good use of the mask feature for focusing on areas to adjust.

dinowolf2 by gssev, on Flickr

dinowolf by gssev, on Flickr
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

Great! - that is really complicated with loads of detail. The materials work well too.
I see you have a tonne of objects in the groups panel - I really need to add a scroll bar for that :)
gssev

Post by gssev »

Cheers, I like the way its easy to keep and hide the source object groups so you can go back if your not happy. A scroll bar would be good, I sometimes thought I'd lost some objects.
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

Yes, it is particularly bad when the list scrolls too far down so you can't see the top (I've thought I lost objects too!)
gssev

Post by gssev »

Added higher res seamless texture ( 2048x2048) much better for the details. Think the new colour is better as well .

Dinowolf2 by gssev, on Flickr
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

That is better, all the details are very sharp and the shape of the model is less confusing and easy to read. It is kind of surprising to remember that this is not a "render" but a realtime viewport!