Butterfly Created in Curvy3d Demo

Show us your Curvy art here
3d_sculptress

Butterfly Created in Curvy3d Demo

Post by 3d_sculptress »

here's my 3rd object I created in Curvy3d Demo.....it's a butterfly that I've been wanting to create for awhile, but was having a rough time trying to figure out how to do til i found Curvy3d....it's composed of 5 different parts, and I used two of my fractal art images for material/texture...so now anytime I wanna create a different butterfly, I can just adjust the wings, n change the material images.....gonna animate it later , ..but here it is for now.......
sculptor

Post by sculptor »

8)

looks like you are going to enjoy curvy
Mr.Nemo
Board Chairman

Post by Mr.Nemo »

Oooooh! Nice practical use. Glad you found a way to make an easy(ier) butterfly. Nice idea for your fractals.
C is missing : Scream's pain of Clicking dost my Keyboard a Thinkin'. I need a new Laptop.
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

Looks pretty.

Where did you get the Demo Version? - I don't recognise the "Demonstration By M.S.H" text.
3d_sculptress

Post by 3d_sculptress »

thanks, sculptor, Mr.Nemo, Simon...Simon, I added the text to it myself, (''Curvy3d Demo Demonstration By M.S.H''...'M.S.H.' is my initials..so I put it there as a watermark.) but won't add it to the view windows anymore if it isn't ok to do so,.or will word it differently ?....just lmk.
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

No problem :) Watermark is fine!