Penny Farthing Toon + Timelapse Video

Show us your Curvy art here
Simon
C.E.O.

Penny Farthing Toon + Timelapse Video

Post by Simon »

Hat off to mykyl for inspiring this image :)

I used Curvy2 Image inflate to make the bicycle from an image, the rest is lathes and a couple of lines, as you can see in the video a 10x timelapse.

ImageTimelapse VideoImage
Last edited by Simon on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigH
Curvy3D Professional

Post by bigH »

fantistic my friend :D
mykyl
Curvy3D Professional

Post by mykyl »

I really need to get curvy installed on the windows side of my mac. Oh and I also sit and hope for a mac version at some point. :)

Curvy is the quickest way to create toons that I have ever found. Nothing comes remotely close.

Cheers

Mike R
Mr.Nemo
Board Chairman

Post by Mr.Nemo »

Yep. I agree. I am getting a Wacom Tablet with some of my tax return and I definitely plan on using it in Curvy! :)
C is missing : Scream's pain of Clicking dost my Keyboard a Thinkin'. I need a new Laptop.
kenmojr

Post by kenmojr »

As a complete newbie I am getting very disgruntled with the tutorials here... Not having text or audio is a complete waste of time... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Can someone kingly point me to tutorials for a complete newbie... I do dabble in 3D. I've been using Wings3D for several years and Hexagon ver 2.5 for about an year.... I just recently purchased 3DCoat however Curvy is lacking in simple how-tos and tutorials for newbies...

Cheers

Ken
Simon
C.E.O.

Post by Simon »

Nice retopology in 3DCoat :)

Perhaps I should upload the manual to the forum so it is easier to browse/search. At the moment the tutorials are hidden quite deep in the reference section.