My first attempt

Show us your Curvy art here
ruckage

My first attempt

Post by ruckage »

Hello,

I've only just started using Curvy and just thought I'd share my first picture. It's only the head and it's by no means complete but I'm quite pleased with it for a first try.

Mr.Nemo
Board Chairman

Post by Mr.Nemo »

That is pretty freakin unbelievable for your first attempt. I mean, we have had longer time users not even create something that good. Very impressive. If you started out this good, can't wait to see when you really learn the features.
C is missing : Scream's pain of Clicking dost my Keyboard a Thinkin'. I need a new Laptop.
ruckage

Post by ruckage »

:D Thanks very much. I love using this software - everything just feels right. I'm really into character design (particularly horror) though in the past I've been restricted to pencil and paper and photoshop work plus a some robot designs in Bryce. This program seems really well suited to designing characters though and is so intuitive. Looking forward to discovering the secrets of Curvy, though at the minute I have no idea what most of the tools do.
granada
Curvy3D Professional

Post by granada »

Love the look of that,nice one :D .

Dave
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
AORUS B550 Master Motherboard
GeForce RTX™ 2070 GAMING OC 8G
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.40 GHz
128 GB DDR4 RAM
3840 x 2160 ,60 Hz
ruckage

Post by ruckage »

Thanks for the comments, back to learning now.

Are there any tutorials available anywhere or help files to speed up the process? I checked the tutorials on the site but none of them a available.
mykyl
Curvy3D Professional

Post by mykyl »

Good to see some folks still producing in Curvy.

Cheers

Mike R
ruckage

Post by ruckage »

Having lots of fun with this. I'm working on my next pic at the moment - a little more ambitious this time as I'm doing a full character. It's coming along nicely so I will hopefully have something to show in a few days.
bigH
Curvy3D Professional

Post by bigH »

very cool start - :shock: