Stoneman

Show us your Curvy art here
Monsoon
Curvy3D Professional

Stoneman

Post by Monsoon »

I upgraded my video drivers and now my Curvy doesn't work right anymore. I can't see any edit lines or anything. Sad, I can't make anything new so I thought I'd play with stuff already made. This is that stone figurine placed in a jungle setting.

It's been pretty quiet around here...I know I've been gone a bit. Hope everyone's doin' fine.

M

cabletoru
Curvy3D Professional

Post by cabletoru »

Oh we're still alive... albeit a bit quiet... but we are still hanging. Sad to hear about your Curvy probs but we may be able to find a solution for you... PM me and or Mr Nemo with OS, directx version, graphic card and driver versions (not that I can get into it tonight... just heading off to bed)... and yes we have been missing you around here... and now we know why!!

Love how you textured the figurine... the trees way in the background are those vue trees or a background image?... just look so different with the haze going through them from the ones in the foreground makes me think that it's a background image.
Using a computer so old...
even the old testament refers to it as a fossil
Monsoon
Curvy3D Professional

Post by Monsoon »

Heya Cable...

Indeed it is both Vue and background.....it's a double render technique I use to save on polys and rendertimes. I render part of the scene, put it on an alpha and then build the rest of the scene in front of it.
mykyl
Curvy3D Professional

Post by mykyl »

Well I was away for a few days myself. Dont want to bore you with the latest. Hmmm.

Anyway I love the image. Look forward to some more.

Not sure when I will post a new image. Need to see how things pan out.

Mike R
Mr.Nemo
Board Chairman

Post by Mr.Nemo »

Its very nice Monsoon. Sorry to hear about the curvy prob as well. At least your still able to do things. Have you tried the open key or is that the one you were using. I know its the one I'm using.
C is missing : Scream's pain of Clicking dost my Keyboard a Thinkin'. I need a new Laptop.
Monsoon
Curvy3D Professional

Post by Monsoon »

Yeah, I'm using the open beta. It's gotta be some issue with the drivers. They always say 'make sure you have the latest drivers' but everytime I do, something stops working right. It's quite annoying this 'latest driver' stuff.